|West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM)|
|Buildng capacity for macroeconomic and financial sector management
Mission: To develop on a sustainable basis, competencies in the fields of macroeconomic, debt and financial sector management among the staff of central banks, ministries of finance and economic planning, as well as other public sector and private institutions.
Vision: To be among the best capacity building institutions in macroeconomic, debt and Financial sector management in the world.
What is the focus of the macroeconomic management programme?
What is the focus of WAIFEM's debt management programme?
What is the focus of the financial sector programme?
Frequently Asked Questions About WAIFEM
1. What does WAIFEM do?
4. What is the Status of WAIFEM?
5. Does WAIFEM train non-central bankers?
6. What is the application procedure for WAIFEM programmes?
The Director General
Central Bank of Nigeria Training Centre
8. How does WAIFEM structure its training programmes?
9. What is the Fellows Development Programme?
10. How are candidates for the fellows scheme selected